Now a day, marketing strategy is based on few more important factors; Infographic is one of the new tools to present information easily, interestingly and visually appealing and has taken especially digital marketing to a new height. Everyone concerns about the content including analytical report or any data to show up and expect the best result virtually and tradinational market. But the market is now very competitive.
Certainly it will give you more traffic and links than just about any of your other digital campaigns.
Most people in our country are not much familiar yet with inforgraphy. Hence we are presenting few lines in how, when, where (w3) below:
How to make infographics
- Organizing your data
- Imagining your subject, theme, color, charts, icons etc.
- Open your graphic software
- Configure your canvas
- Add graphics, icons, maps, chart etc.
- Now shape your infographic
When to use infographics
- To showcase statistics, research reports, map, survey results etc.
- To explain ideas graphically
- To present comparative analysis
- To simplify a complicated concept
- To provide geographic or demographic context
- To present timeline or flowchart
Where to use infographics
- Digital marketing
- Social media marketing
There are so many tools and software available around the web to prepare infographic for totally free of cost. But if you need high resolution, professional quality infographics, here we are to serve you.