Last revised: March 14, 2015.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- User name
- Phone number
- E-Mail address
- Profile picture
- Social media account ID
- Location information including postal address
Aid Webs is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We never sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through our websites: We may collect Personal Information through our site, e.g., when you register, purchase, sign up for newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact customer service.
- From other sources: We may receive your Personal Information from third-parties and other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms.
HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, purchase orders.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs,
- For analyzing and managing businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our site, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the site experience and content based on your past activities on the site, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Aid Webs is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So specially please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us and other’s form. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure please contact us for opt-out from the site.
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, please email, call or write to us using the contact information as below and clearly describe your request. If any law enforcing agency lawfully requests for disclosure of any information from us then Aid Webs may have to disclose such information that have been legally requested for by law enforcing agency.
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may call us at +8801706311070
- You may call us through Skype at aid.webs
- You may send mail through our postal address
House: 342, Road: 25, Mohakhali DOHS,
Dhaka- 1206, Bangladesh.